Saturday, January 26, 2008

i pass my written exam today


My hubby told me that i have a major accomplishment today. Yesterday i receive my SSN card in the mail, and i went to the BMV in our area so i can take a written exam, but I'm sorry to say that i did not pass yesterday, they need only 6 wrong answer in the other questions, and two wrong answer in the sign questions, but i make a 9 wrong answer in the other questions, and 1 wrong answer in the sign question, i really almost got it. I'm so disappointed for my self that i did not get it. I did not read and understand carefully the questions. But we went there it's almost 5pm so i need to rush my self before they close for the office hour, so i can finish to answer all of the questions. But when they check my work i did not get it. We'll i came back there today the (day after) early in the morning so i have a lot of time for my exam, and guess what, i make it. Oh what a big release for me, so i don't need think about it, and i can legally drive with my hubby for 60 days and after that i need to take the driver test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so funny...we have the same name :)

congratz on the exam